Lightning Source LLC no longer issues IRS Form 1099 MISC for publisher compensation. Payments made to publishers (for the sale of books less the printing/fulfillment fee) are a payment for goods not subject to reporting on Form 1099 MISC.
However, a publisher compensation report is available on your Lightning Source account to aid our customers.
- Log in to your Lightning Source account
- Click "Reports" located on the left side of your screen
- Select "Publisher Compensation Payments Report"
- Enter a date range (Example: 1/1/21 - 12/31/21)
- Select the operating unit and currency
- Enter email address
- Click "Submit"